Canterbury 29 (4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car)
The Canterbury 29 showcases the very best of Nostra Homes anything but standard inclusions. A functional and well thought out four bedroom home the Canterbury 29 is sure to be a popular choice for those looking for great value for money without compromising on quality.
Lincoln 25 (4 bed, 2 bath, 2 car)
The Lincoln 25 is a stunning four bedroom home with a level of finishes and fixtures which are expected of a Nostra Home. Stunning high ceilings accompany a country style interior which befits the homes location in the Thornhill Park estate.
Opening hours – 11am – 5pm Saturday – Wednesday
Why choose Nostra Homes?
03 8331 3500
Building Homes since 2006 and with a truly personal service Nostra Homes are proud about the quality of homes they build and the quality of service they provide.
The difference with a Nostra Home is they don’t rely on special offers, upgrades or promotions to provide a quality product with great inclusions – regardless of which home design you choose, you will as part of their base price receive;
- High 2590mm ceilings to ground floor
- Full floor coverings including 450mm x 450mm tiles
- Overhead fully laminate cupboards to the kitchen
- Stainless steel European 900mm BLANCO appliances
- 20mm stone benchtops to kitchen
- Tiled shower bases and semi frameless shower screens
- Designer tapware and sanitary ware
- Thicker slabs than industry standard with stronger strength concrete
- More timber within the frame of the home than many of their competitors
- Plus much more
The VIP treatment is a standard inclusion, not a limited time offer.
Nostra also welcomes clients to make changes to their conventional designs so once you move in; the home will perfectly suit your needs. Each Nostra Homes client can rest easy during the construction phase with a dedicated ‘Client Care Program’ that keeps clients regularly informed of progress.
To find out more about how they stand out from the crowd with a truly personal service, contact Nostra Homes today. You’ll be surprised by what they call standard!