What a time it has been for Thornhill Park!
This year had an immense focus on civil works and construction, which saw the completion of our first wetland that arches to approximately two hectares of vast greenery.
We have been working relentlessly for our Thornhill Parkers and have achieved some amazing milestones this year…
– May: 2 hectares wetland completed
– September: Paynes Road intersection opened
– October: Over 1000 lots titled
– November: Five stages worth of streetscapes completed
– December: Over 600 homes built
Be sure to check out our 2019 wrap up video, we are definitely excited to see the progress over the year.
We will continue to build the best foundations for our long-lasting Thornhill Park community.