Due to recent announcements, we are adapting to doing things a little differently. What hasn’t changed is our commitment to helping you. We are open for business by appointment, ready to chat and eager to assist you with your property purchase.
Our Sales Office is operating on usual business hours, with some contingencies in place to help protect visitors and our team, including:
- The doors to our Sales Office will remain locked during the current level of restrictions, with visitors only being allowed in if an appointment has been made.
- If we have walk-ins that don’t have an appointment scheduled, we can book an appointment on the spot, provided we can maintain the 1 person per square 4sqm density quotient (10 person limit for Thornhill Park).
- Inspections are permitted to a maximum of 10 people, subject to the density quotient of 1 person per 4sqm.
- Masks must be worn indoors at all times.
- QR code check-in is compulsory prior to entry.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at all times.
Please consult the Victorian Government’s website for up-to-date COVIDSafe Settings by following the link: http://bit.ly/THPcovidsafe
If you’d like to chat with our friendly team and don’t wish to come to the office, you can get in touch with us by calling 1300 001 687 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.